A leading residential contractor are looking to appoint a site based Senior Technical Co-ordiantor for a presitigious, landmark scheme in South London which will be the regions largest development to date.
Duties may include the following:
- Prepare and develop briefs by collating relevant information
- Brief specialist consultants to produce site specific advice and information
- Manage external design consultants to produce detailed design package from approved planning drawings.
- Manage consultants to prepare and submit Building Regulation package and ensure compliance with NHBC warranty conditions.
- Manage consultants to ensure discharge of planning conditions.
- Understand the procurement schedule and track consultants progress to ensure their timeline matches the procurement timeline.
- Manage and report on any non-compliance with procedures.
- Manage and minute package review meetings.
- Oversee the process of maintaining and updating records of design of the project to include drawings, registers, reports etc to share with the team.
- Liaise with the Sales department and assist in the coordination of sales materials.
- Arrange and track package review meetings.
- Arrange for pre-completion sound testing and air pressure testing to satisfy Building Control requirements.
- Manage the process of maintaining and updating records of design of the project to include drawings, registers, reports etc to share with the team.
- Co-ordinate conveyance plans and legal packs for each project.
- Monitor the discharge of S106 payments throughout the project.
This is fantastic opportunity for applicants looking for a role that offers the opportunity of working on a brand new scheme and one that will be a part of the iconic skyline of London.
If this role sounds of interest, please click to apply now!