A leading and highly respected, top tier contractor who are extremely busy with live and upcoming schemes are looking to appoint a Senior Estimator/Cost Planner to join the region.
For this role it would be beneficial if you have worked for either a residential developer or contractor and have completed an Estimating/Cost Planning role on multi-million developments inside the London region.
- Carry out an initial review documentation and present an overview of the scheme /brief to other members of the Preconstruction team.
- Identify at an early stage key risks that may affect the viability of the scheme.
- Carry out site visits, to assess site condition.
- Take off/measurements using onscreen software.
- Produce required key cost planning measurements.
- Engage with subcontractors and suppliers to obtain quotes and advice when required.
- Produce cost plans/budgets
- Provide construction cost advice at pre-planning stage and help to influence the development of the design.
- Minimum 5 years plus post grad
- Previous working experience as an Estimator/Cost Planner
- Good construction knowledge.
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong IT skills, including advance knowledge of excel
Would you like to be part of a new venture and be a member of a team that is passionate about delivering a high quality product and customer delivery? Then please apply for this position and get in touch.