A leading and highly respected, residential developer who are known for their iconic high rise residential schemes in the London region are looking to appoint a Senior Estimator to join the region.
For this role it would be beneficial if you have worked for either a residential developer or contractor and have completed an Estimating/Cost Planning role on multi-million developments inside the London region.
- Carry out an initial review documentation and present an overview of the scheme / brief to other members of the Preconstruction team.
- Identify at an early stage key risks that may affect the viability of the scheme.
- Review documentation and identify key information that is missing or conflicts, for budget purposes.
- Carry out site visits, to assess site condition. In the absence of the planning manager feedback any logistical issues.
- Take off using onscreen software.
- Produce required key cost planning measurements.
- Engage with subcontractors and suppliers to obtain quotes and advice when required.
- Produce cost plans/budgets
- Provide construction cost advice at pre-planning stage and help to influence the development of the design.
- Minimum 6 years experience
- Good construction knowledge
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong IT skills