An opportunity has arisen for a Production Secretary for an award winning region of an established resdiential housing developer in Hertfordshire.
You will be responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support to the Production Director, Production Managers and site teams for this successful and extreemly busy region.
Duties will include:
- Responsibility for maintaining filing system and archiving documents for the department
- Accessing and reviewing Director's e-mails, sorting, prioritising and replying as necessary
- Typing, copying and distributing correspondence, minutes and reports
- Diary management for the director and department, booking meeting rooms and venues, providing refreshments and arranging hospitality as necessary
- Answering the telephone for the department, screening calls and feeding through to the correct person or taking messages as necessary
- Updating and maintaining site lists
- Arranging internal and external meetings
- Recording departmental holiday and sickness records for the Production team
- Ordering Stationery, Signs and Uniforms
- Training co-ordinator for department, this will include the booking, updating of individual training logs, and maintaining training information
- Update build completion dates weekly and input onto 1B1S
- Collate site weekly progress sheets and distribute to relevant departments
- Close out all accidents and incidents on safety system
- Register all sites with the Considerate Constructors Scheme as required.
- Assist Site Manager with setting up new sites with start up packs, IT and all SHE information
- Ensure Absence Reports are sent to Executive Secretary on a weekly basis
- Print and distribute weekly reports and project trackers in readiness for departmental meeting
- Attend departmental meeting as required.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and award winning region of this 5 star house builder.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply to the position today!