One of the UK's leading regeneration and housebuilding groups are looking to appoint a PA to assist the Commercial Director to support their business related duties and be responsible for the diary management, preparing board materials, data management and dealing with communications internally and externally within the group business.
- Effective organisation of the Commercial Director's Time
- Ensuring board and cost information collected and collated in line with deadlines
- Ensuring group reports such as rebate forecast, project pipelines and disputes schedule are issued in accordance with deadlines
- Diary management
- Screen telephone calls
- Collation of cost reports
- Collation of risk registers
- Communication of group rebate information
- Manage project pipeline
- Collation of signed orders
- Management of Contract Documentation
- Assistance in preparation of supply chain events
- Data collection
- Excellent Communication Skills - written & Verbal
- Ability to engage with a wide range people
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Good attention to detail
- Able to manage information of a confidential and sensitive nature
- Able to work to deadlines
- Experience of the Construction Industry
- Experience of similar roles
- Excellent IT Skills and fully competent
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this opportunity, please apply to this fantastic opportunity.