Our client seek a HSQE Advisor to join its growing team and be part of its continuing success. The role is integral to the development and success of their team.
Most of your time will be spent in the field supporting the managers, working teams and completing Site Inspections.
Other duties include:
- Carrying out inductions and briefings.
- Liaising closely with the Client and attending meetings on the company's behalf.
- Providing feedback, coaching and identify training needs as required.
- Raising and maintaining the profile of health, safety, and the environment
- Driving improvements in health, safety and the environment across the business.
- Carrying out Accident investigations, from taking witness statements through to identification of root causes and following up on the completion of actions
They are currently looking for an individual working Monday to Friday, however there would need to be occasional flexibility.
The minimum qualification required is NEBOSH.