Quantity Surveyor - Rail - South Yorkshire - Permanent - £30-£45k
Our client is a contractor based in South Yorkshire who work within the rail, power generation, flood defence and waterway sectors. They are currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team.
Previous experience of working within the Rail sector would be advantageous.
- Ensure applications for payment are prompt
- Receive payments in line with contract terms
- Ensure estimate and tendering information is promptly submitted to client
- Final accounts to be completed on schedule including negotiation of contractual entitlements
- Budget and cost control procedures to be followed
- Procurement, negotiating and placing Sub-contract Orders
- Commercial management of Sub-contractors
- Supporting estimating and procurement teams from a commercial view
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Hold relevant qualifications (BSc Civil Engineering / BSc Quantity Surveying)
- Previous commercial contractor experience
- Experience of Rail sector
- Experience of NEC contracts
- Holds driving license
If you feel you have the necessary skills & experience to undertake the role, then please forward me your CV via the link below, for a quick response.