Able to demonstrate their ability to understand, empathise and work closely with a local community with a diverse range of issues relating to the development of a major infrastructure scheme.
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Self-starter able to manage deadlines
- Community relation and stakeholder management experience
- Team player with ability to influence and negotiate
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience of working on large civil engineering/building infrastructure projects and/or construction industry
- Experience of communicating and engaging with communities around construction activities
- Member of CIPR and relevant qualification
- CSCS card
- Good knowledge of the regulatory environment in construction/rail/utilities industries
- Living locally is preferred but not essential for the candidate demonstrating the required attributes.
If interested please contact