PROJECT MANAGER - Rail / Civils / Structures - Permanent - YORKSHIRE / MANCHESTER - IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE
Our Client, a well established Civil Engineering Contractor in the Rail sector is currently looking to recruit Project Managers on a permanent basis due to expansion over the next 3 years. Operations will take place across the North of England, particularly across Manchester / Yorkshire & Humberside. Other large projects are taking place in the South East / London but not relevant to these roles.
- Full Project Management from conception to completion
- Heavy involvement in the Design, Planning, tendering process
- Ensure Company processes and compliance are effectively followed and delivered
- Ensure all commercial and administrative systems and procedures are utilised
- Finalising procurement, change in variations & financial reporting
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Hold relevant qualifications (Degree qualified in Civil Engineering)
- Extensive experience working on Mid range / Large Rail projects
- Structures experience would be very advantages
- Able to work on own initiative within a strong commercial team
- Excellent communicator
- PTS Card
- Leading a well establised team with a reputable brand with a extensive pipeline of work.
- Realistic opportunity for promotion due to expansion over the next 3-5 years.
- Negotiable Salary + strong package
If you feel you have the necessary skills & experience to undertake the role, then please forward me your CV via the link below, for a quick response.