Geotechnical Engineer - Rail - Permanent - £38k-£45k
I am currently recruiting on the behalf of a tier 1 contractor who have been awarded a major Rail Route upgrade in the North West. They are looking to recruit an experienced Geotechnical Engineer who has experience within the rail sector and experience of GIS survey works.
- Be involved with design through to delivery.
- Produce reports for ground investigations.
- Detailed design of geotechnical works and production of drawings & technical specifications for construction.
- Participate in regular review meetings with the relevant teams
- Ensure that designs adhere to policies in line with business objectives, and ensure the company complies with legal requirements and best practice procedures.
- Experience in major Civil Engineering / Rail projects
- Knowledge of relevant Geotechnical standards and its applicability for the design
- Value Engineering and optimization focused
- A good communicator and able to build positive working relationships, internally and with the supply chain
- Ability to coordinate and manage own workload supporting project delivery
- Civil or Geotechnical Engineering Degree, Geology degree or similar
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more, please apply via the link below for a quick response.