Are you looking for a new Works Manager role?
Our client is looking for a Works Manager to join them as they have had continued growth. You will be supporting a key project in Somerset.
The client's ideal candidate will have experience in earthworks, utilities, concrete works and steel frame erection.
Works Manager responsibilities:
· Day to day management of site-based construction works, carrying a daily coordination meeting among subcontractors or client when required
· Ensure temporary and permanent works are delivered in accordance with the design
· Deliver inductions, toolbox talks and briefings
· Carries out periodic Safety & Environment Tours as required by the Project H & S Plan
· Contributes to Accident / Incident Investigations. Reviews and directs the appropriate action arising
· Inputs into the setting of targets and KPIs in line with Project timeframes and monitors performance works to ensure appropriate action is taken on findings from site audits / checks
· Monitor construction programme and cost plans, identify and manage risks
· Record and update site diaries
· Adopt, maintain and promote cost conscious management through efficient use of all resources
Ideal Works Manager experience:
· CSCS / SMSTS / SEATS
· Knowledge of the requirements and implementation of CDM regulations
· Knowledge within the construction industry with proven technical and project management abilities in a multidisciplinary projects
· Ability to produce Work Package Plans, Task Briefing Sheets, and implement safe systems of work
· Strong organisational and management skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills
· £60,000 to £70,000 DOE
· Discretionary bonus scheme
· 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing with length of service
· Paid charity day
If you think this is the Works Manager role for you, please contact Samantha Sebo on 07825813432 or apply below.