Role: Works Manager / Construction Manager
Salary:£70-80k + lodge allowance and package
Our Client is a well established civil engineering contractor who are looking to recruit a Works Manager for a large infrastructure scheme in the Netherlands.
As a Works Manager you will assist in the day to day management and delivery of civil engineering schemes.
The Key Points:
- Produce and check Method Statements, Risk Assessments and Construction Phase Plans
- Produce works programmes and liaise with contractor to ensure programme dates are met
- Liaise and facilitate relationships with designers, contractors, stakeholders, public and client
- Manage all permits and approvals for the schemes
- Assist in resolving site/construction issues
- Arrange and chair progress meetings with contractors
- Ensure schemes are constructed in accordance to the approved design
- Ensure workforce adhere to H&S and Environmental rules