Fast progression, supportive work culture, social team, dog-friendly office with the opportunity to make good money.
Join Unite People as we embark on ambitious and exciting growth over the next five years, having exceeded our previous five-year plan in just four years! Our Leeds office is currently inviting applications for an entry-level Candidate Manager role in one of the busiest sectors in the UK, Civil Engineering.
What you need to know:
We are a specialist civil engineering recruitment consultancy, specialising in Roads, Highways, Industrial, Distribution, Tunnelling and more.
Have a look at www.unitepeople.co.uk for more.
What are we looking for:
Personality & Hardworking
The ideal candidate for us will have the following as a guideline:
Put People First | Think Big | Listen & Learn | Quality over Quantity | Authenticity
The Job: Candidate Manager
As a Candidate Manager you will be doing the following:
Unite People provide a hands on training program where you will be learning from some of the best in the industry.
£20,000 - £30,000 + commission
Best Benefits in the market:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private Medical
- £200 cash pamper day
- Quarterly events & rewards
- Reward Trips (Just been to Marbella, all paid for)
- Mental health days off.
- 2 paid volunteer days
- Relaxed dress code
- Dog-friendly office
- Great commission structure
- PERK box (hundreds of offers and discounts, food, gym, drinks, and travel)
What makes us different to all other recruitment companies?
"Openness. I have never worked at a company that is as open as Unite People. Everyone's ideas are listened to, no matter if the owners are or have just joined the business."
- Working on targets to carbon zero and an eco-friendlier company.
- Investing in the top systems and resources!
- Designing office spaces that make you WANT to spend time in
- Hardware and freedom to flexibly work from home
- Designing an environment that encourages growth and personal development, through accountability, community, reward and support.
We are always looking for good Humans, so if you want to hear more reach out to Ben Karnezos and let's go grab a coffee.
-07511 518 834