Supply Chain Manager with an excellent network in the Civil Engineering and Construction sectors looking for your next move?
My client are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Manager to join the team, taking the lead on developing and delivering a Supply Chain strategy that supports their business growth strategy across the UK and Internationally.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience with building a network of effective and reliable supply chain partners to ensure operational demands are met and exceeded. They are looking for a candidate that can operate at a strategic level but isn't afraid to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in!
Supply Chain Manager Duties:
- Reviewing current Supply Chain, adding to and maintaining the quality and efficiency of the list
- Creating and maintaining relationships with international supply chain in key areas, dominated by data centre development
- Responsible for ensuring our internal teams have a full suite of subcontractors to go to at project tender stage through to project delivery stage
- Create and implement a Supply Chain strategy that feeds into the overall business strategy
Supply Chain Manager Skills & Behaviours
- Analytical mindset with strong commercial and negotiation skills.
- Ability to produce and present documents and reports to a variety of audiences.
- Stakeholder management skills including the ability to establish, grow and develop effective strategic relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively engage with both the awarded and potential supply chain, and with any related industry bodies and stakeholders.
- Proficient with Microsoft applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint).
- Experience with coordinating Supply Chain workshops / events.
- Operates with integrity.
If this sounds like the type of role for you, please get in contact with Carl Smith on 07887249085 or apply to this role as my client are looking to secure the person prior to Christmas for a start in January 2024.