Permanent Highways Site Supervisor / Foreman
Currently recruiting an experienced Highways Site Supervisor / Foreman for a well-established contractor who deliver a wide range of services across Area 7.
- Reporting to a visiting Contracts Manager
- Site inductions & toolbox talks
- Writing & updating daily records & RAMS
- Liaise with client and any consultants engaged in the project
- Managing health & safety on site
- Ensure that all plant & machinery provided for the works is suitable and that it is in good working order
- Supervise and monitor the progress and quality of work produced by site labour force and sub-contractors
- Introduce improvements and innovation where possible.
- 2 years+ relevant experience within Highways/Roads environment
- Full, clean, UK driving license
- First Aid
- CSCS Card