Looking for a new Site Manager role working on a long term scheme with a national contractor?
Our Client is a well established civil engineering contractor who are looking to recruit a Site Manager for a project consisting of trenching, excavations, deep drainage and pipework.
As a Site Manager you will assist in the day to day management and delivery of civil engineering schemes.
The Key Points:
- Produce and check Method Statements, Risk Assessments and Construction Phase Plans
- Produce works programmes and liaise with contractor to ensure programme dates are met
- Liaise and facilitate relationships with designers, contractors, stakeholders, public and client
- Manage all permits and approvals for the schemes
- Assist in resolving site/construction issues
- Arrange and chair progress meetings with contractors
- Ensure schemes are constructed in accordance to the approved design
- Ensure workforce adhere to H&S and Environmental rules
My client is looking to fill this role quickly so please apply to avoid missing out