The successful applicant will ensure consistently high standards of safety and quality from the workforce. As a Site Manager, you will be required to organise / manage and direct the workforce to ensure the successful & safe delivery of the scheme.
A background in Civil Engineering is essential; with experience in either Highways or Smart Motorway schemes.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite; including Excel, Word, Outlook and Project.
- Accurately interpreting programmes, drawings and technical specifications and then relaying the information to project teams
- Successful management of Supply Chain and project team
- Allocate resource efficiently - work to the site teams and individual's strengths respectively
- Understand how to motivate the workforce
- Relationship / Rapport building with the client and internal teams to ensure delivery and satisfaction on site
- Accurate reporting of information
- Align the workforce towards the shared vision and goal ultimately working towards the satisfaction of the client
- BEng or equivalent in Construction related subject
- Experience of Highways / Smart Motorway schemes
- Valid CSCS Card, SMSTS, First Aid & Temporary Works
- Must have good record-keeping skills & be computer literate
- Must have valid UK driving license
If you feel you have the necessary experience to be considered for the position please contact me by sending your CV via the link below.