Permanent Site Manager - Roads & Sewers
My client, a Civil Engineering contractor specialising in the delivery of Civil Infrastructure for residential developments are currently looking to recruit an experienced Site Manager to join their team
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the sectors leading contractors within the region, benefiting from local work.
The company offer a range of services to some of the country's most well-known house builders including s278 works, Roads & Sewers, Culverts, Car Parks, Attenuation Tanks, Balancing Ponds, Pumping Stations etc.
General project values £1M-£7M
- Reporting to a visiting Contracts Manager
- Site inductions & toolbox talks
- Writing & updating daily records & RAMS
- Liaise with client and any consultants engaged in the project
- Managing health & safety on site
- Ordering plant & materials for site
- Supervise and monitor the progress and quality of work produced by site labour force and sub-contractors
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Introduce improvements and innovation where possible.
- 3 years+ experience managing Civil Infrastructure projects i.e. roads & sewers, local authority roads, s278 packages etc.
- Formal qualification preferred - e.g. HND in construction related discipline ideal
- First Aid
- CSCS Card.