My client is looking for a Site Engineer to work on a highways and infrastructure project in Essex.
The Site Engineer role will include
- Setting out: Road Construction / 278 works / Earthworks / Drainage / Underground Services
- Use of total station and GPS
- Stringent Record Keeping / QA
- Proficient in AutoCAD / Produce Asbuilt Surveys
- Interpretation of technical drawings
- Working to RAMS
- BEng Civil Engineering (or equivalent industry Qualification)
- CSCS Card
- Site Engineering experience
The successful Site Engineer will be required to provide their own robotic total station.