Site Engineer - Permanent - Principle Contractor - Yorkshire
My client, a Tier 1 Civil Engineering contractor is currently looking to recruit a Site Engineer to join its Northern division, focusing on the delivery of Civil Infrastructure / Highways projects.
This vacancy has come about due to an increase in workload and expansion as a business unit.
Successful candidates will benefit from working on a range of projects valued £8M - £90M.
- Reporting to Senior Engineer
- Establishing primary site control
- Setting out & surveying
- Check drawings and quantities as well as reading designs.
- Liaise with sub-contractors and any consultants engaged in the project.
- Supervise and monitor the progress and quality of work produced by site labour force and sub-contractors when required
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Introduce improvements and innovation where possible.
- 3 years+ experience
- Formal qualification preferred - e.g. HND in construction related discipline ideal
- Experience setting out for earthworks, drainage, highways, local authority roads, roundabouts, services etc.
- Prior experience using AutoCAD is preferred
- Committed, Enthusiastic, Strong work ethic, Independent thinker
- CSCS Card.