I am currently recruiting a Site Engineer for a major Smart Motorway scheme in Manchester.
The successful candidate will have experience working on major Civil Engineering schemes and experience of providing setting-out and engineering control on site.
As Site Engineer, you will be responsible for;
- Coordinate site engineering control and setting out activities
- Complete diary sheets
- Undertake material reconciliations.
- Ensure all surveying equipment is calibrated.
- Carry out as-built surveys on complete works and drawings.
- Produce 2D & 3D site sketches.
- Maintain quality records, ensuring all works undertaken in accordance with ITP's
- Assist in basic planning, monitoring & programming.
- Assist in mentoring junior and graduate engineers as required.
As Site Engineer, you will have the following experience and qualifications;
- BEng Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Major Civil Engineering experience (Highways / Smart Motorway experience highly advantageous)
- 2-5 years experience
- CSCS Card
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more, please contact Leo Peat for further information.