Site Engineer - Permanent - Principle Contractor - Yorkshire
My client, a blue-chip Civil Engineering contractor, is currently looking to recruit a Site Engineer to join the business on a permanent basis due to an increased workload and full forward order-book within the region.
Successful candidates will initially be engaged to work on a large-scale civil infrastructure project in South Yorkshire which will run for circa 18 months.
- Establishing primary site control
- Setting out & surveying
- Check drawings and quantities as well as reading designs.
- Liaise with sub-contractors and any consultants engaged in the project.
- Supervise and monitor the progress and quality of work produced by site labour force and sub-contractors when required
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Introduce improvements and innovation where possible.
- 3 years+ experience
- Formal qualification preferred - e.g. HND in construction related discipline ideal
- Experience working on Civil Infrastructure projects i.e. Highways, Local Authority roads, 278 packages etc.
- Prior experience using AutoCAD is preferred
- Committed, Enthusiastic, Strong work ethic, Independent thinker
- CSCS Card.
- Salary will be highly competitive & dependent upon experience
- Car Allowance
- Fuel card
- Excellent Benefits package