Position: Site Engineer
Sector: Earthworks / Civils
Rate: £250-350 per day
Duration: 6 months
A fantastic contract job-opportunity has arisen for an experienced Site Engineer.
The employer is an award-winning UK-based Civil Engineering contractor, with a very strong reputation in the civils sector. They are looking for an experienced candidate to work on a prestigious scheme in Luton
As Site Engineer you will report to the Section Engineer / Senior Engineer. This role will suit someone with main contractor background within the highways sector and the ability to work on their own initiative. Good organisational skills are a must, as are good communication skills.
· Setting out: Earthworks / Drainage / Infrastructure
· Use of total station and GPS
· Stringent Record Keeping / QA
· Proficient in AutoCAD / Produce Asbuilt Surveys
· Interpretation of technical drawings
· Working to RAMS
Training / Qualifications:
· Must have: CSCS
· Should Have: Experience working on earthworks schemes
· Could Have: College or higher education in a construction related subject
· Civil Engineering
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply via the link below for a quick response.