Site Engineer - Civils
Suffolk / East Anglia.
This is a superb opportunity to join a Large Civil Engineering contractor who specialise in the delivery of major infrastructure works on national frameworks across the UK. This position will be most appealing to people who wish to work in East Anglia / Suffolk regions.
- Civil Engineering Degree
- Robotic Instruments/GPS/Acad
- Sheet Piling
- Concrete Structures
- Record Keeping
- Identifying the most cost effective & safe practices.
- Viewing & Adjusting designs where necessary using software.
- Setting out using latest Robotic Instruments.
- Checking Line & Level.
- Implementing RAMs and maintaining safety standards.
- Reporting Progress to Senior Site Management.
- QA & Record Keeping.
- Flood Defence/ Alleviation/ Coastal Defence
- Highways/Bridges / Drainage
- Working for a reputable delivery partner on long term frameworks including The Environment Agency, Highways England, AMP
- £27k - £35k DOE + Plus significant package
- Career progression plan