My client is currently looking to recruit a Site Engineer for a long term scheme in East Sussex.
- Setting out for groundworks, earthworks, roads, piling and drainage
- Reviewing drawings and specifications before work starts.
- Raising technical queries to the designers.
- Maintaining a register of technical queries and responses.
- Maintaining a drawing register and ensuring the latest drawings are being used.
- Producing quality check sheets to control the quality of the work.
- Issuing permits to dig
- Checking the quality of the work as it progresses.
- Making concrete cubes and arrange testing.
- Maintain a register of site sketches.
- Mark up construction drawings with red line as-built information.
- CSCS card
- Previous site engineering experience.
- Competent IT skills with the MS Office software packages
- Can prioritise with good time management
- A team player who can enjoy a challenge
- AutoCAD skills.
- 3D modelling skills.