My client is a highly regarded civil engineering contractor who is currently looking to recruit a Site Agent for multiple schemes in Hertfordshire. The company are specialists in the delivery of highways and civil projects and require a Site Agent to join their project team.
- Implementation of strong Health & Safety, Quality, Environmental procedures & inspections.
- Preparation and implementation of Method Statements, Risk Assessments and Safe Systems of Work.
- Liaise with the Clients Representative, Consultants, Councils and the public.
- Ensuring all work is carried out to specification and a high standard.
- Control, supervision & recording of Plant, Labour & Materials on site
- Site Set up and documentation preparation
- Accurate record keeping of extra works and variations and ensuring appropriate communication to company management, commercial team and client.
- Procurement of Materials.
- Subcontractor management
- Production of project handover documentation.
- Hands on management approach
- HSE Management & Quality control
- Qualification in Civil Engineering or similar would be desirable
- Experience in the management and direction of site personnel
- CSCS / SMSTS / 1st Aid