Are you looking for your new role as a Site Agent?
With over 150 years experience, our client is one of the UK's leading Infrastructure specialists in the industry.
Our client has an exiting opportunity for a Site Agent to join their team on a civil engineering project. With pipeline work secured for the next 3-6 years.
Your duties as a Site Agent will be:
- Responsibility for the safe, efficient delivery of projects
- Write RAMS, control permits and temporary works on site
- Manage Engineers, Supervisors and specialist Subcontractors and build collaborative teams
- Manage labour, plant and materials
- Developing and delivering project management plans including environment, quality, safety, health and well being
- Ensure projects are delivered safe, on time and efficient
- SMSTS Card
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- Degree/HNC/HND Preferable
- Experience on Highways, Groundwork's, Deep Drainage, S38 Works, External and 278 Works
What's in it for you?
- £300-£450 Day Rate DOE
- Career progression and development
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact: Sam Pattani on 07384 119 805
Or, apply using the link below