Could this be your new Site Agent role?
With over 50 years experience, our client is one of the UK's largest family owned civil engineering companies in the industry.
Our client has an exiting opportunity for a Site Agent to join their team on a civil engineering project.
Your duties as a Site Agent will be:
- Responsibility for the safe, efficient delivery of projects
- Write RAMS, control permits and temporary works on site
- Manage Engineers, Supervisors and specialist Subcontractors and build collaborative teams
- Manage labour, plant and materials
- Developing and delivering project management plans including environment, quality, safety, health and well being
- Ensure projects are delivered safe, on time and efficient
- SMSTS Card
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- Degree/HNC/HND Preferable
- Experience on Highways, Groundworks, Deep Drainage, S38 Works, External and 278 Works
What's in it for you?
- Salary £50k-£65k DOE
- Holiday pay
- Car/car allowance
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact: Samantha Sebo on 07815 953002
Or, apply using the link below: