Are you looking for your New Site Agent role?
Our client is one of the UK's largest Family Owned Civil Engineering Companies with over 55 years in the industry.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Site Agent to join our client for a regional role on a range of Civil's projects.
Site Agent duties:
- Responsibility for the safe, efficient delivery of projects
- Write RAMS, control permits and temporary works on site
- Manage Engineers, Supervisors and specialist Subcontractors and build collaborative teams
- Manage labour, plant and materials
- Developing and delivering project management plans including environment, quality, safety, health and well being
- Ensure projects are delivered safe, on time and efficient
What you need to apply:
- SMSTS Card
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- Degree/HNC Preferable
- Experience on Highways, Ground works, Deep Drainage, External and 278 Works
If you feel you would be the right person for this role, please apply below or contact Sam Pattani Candidate Manager, Unite People LTD 07934 119 805