I am currently recruiting for an experienced Site Agent for a regional Civil Engineering contractor for a Highways improvement scheme in Manchester.
The successful candidate will ideally come from a technical / Site Engineering background and be degree qualified. The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role on Highways schemes up to the value of £5m.
As Site Agent, you will be responsible for;
- Responsibility for the safe, efficient delivery of projects
- Write RAMS, control permits and temporary works on site
- Manage Engineers, Supervisors and specialist Subcontractors and build collaborative teams
- Manage labour, plant and materials
- Manage customers and general public impacted by our works
- Developing and delivering project management plans including environment, quality, safety, health and wellbeing
- Ensure projects are delivered safe, on time and efficient
- Carry out site inductions, tool box talks and the coaching of staff in construction techniques, ensuring appropriate use of PPE
As Site Agent, you will have the following experience and qualifications;
- Degree/HND/HNC or equivalent in construction management or engineering
- Experience of Highways projects up to the value of £5m
- SMSTS, First Aid & CSCS
- Health and Safety training or recognised certification such as NEBOSH or similar
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more, please contact Leo Peat for further information.