Site Agent - Water - Permanent - £45k to £55k
I am currently recruiting for an experience and driven Site Agent for a Civil Engineering contractor who have recently been awarded a place on a prestigious 5 year framework.
The successful candidate will ideally come from a technical / Site Engineering background and be degree qualified.
As a Site Agent, you will be part the Delivery Team and will be responsible for carrying out the safe, efficient and on time delivery of Water / Utilities schemes in the North West region. Projects will range in size, complexity and value across this framework.
- Responsibility for the safe, efficient delivery of projects
- Write RAMS, control permits and temporary works on site
- Manage Engineers, Supervisors and specialist Subcontractors and build collaborative teams
- Manage labour, plant and materials
- Manage customers and general public impacted by our works
- Developing and delivering project management plans including environment, quality, safety, health and wellbeing
- Ensure projects are delivered safe, on time and efficient
- Carry out site inductions, tool box talks and the coaching of staff in construction techniques, ensuring appropriate use of PPE
- Degree/HND/HNC or equivalent in construction management or engineering
- Experience of Water / Utilities
- Control of costs and value management
- Schedule management
- Health and Safety training or recognised certification such as NEBOSH or similar
- Understanding of temporary works requirements
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more, please apply via the link below for a quick response.