Site Agent - Freelance - Lancashire - 6-8 weeks - £300 to £350 per day
My client is a highly regarded civil engineering contractor who is currently looking to recruit a Site Agent for a Highways scheme in Lancashire. The company are specialists in the delivery of civil projects and require a Site Agent to join their project team. They are looking for an individual who has good experience in Microsoft Projects and is able to take full control of the programme
- Take full control of programme using Microsoft Projects
- Implementation of strong Health & Safety, Quality, Environmental procedures & inspections.
- Preparation and implementation of Method Statements, Risk Assessments and Safe Systems of Work.
- Liaise with the Clients Representative, Consultants, Councils and the public.
- Ensuring all work is carried out to specification and to a high standard.
- Accurate record keeping of extra works and variations and ensuring appropriate communication of same to company management, commercial team and client.
- Procurement of Materials.
- Subcontractor management
- Qualification in Civil Engineering or similar would be desirable
- Experienced in Microsoft Projects
- Able to take full control of the programme
- Experience in the management and direction of site personnel
- Accurate record keeping, variations, extra's and being able to communicate to the commercial management clearly
- Attending management meetings as they arise