New Site Agent Role
My client is a leading UK Engineering, Building and Infrastructure company that has a vast pipe line of work awarded.
We are looking for a Site Agent to join the team working on a Highways Infrastructure project based in Essex.
The Site Agent Responsibilities:
- Management of site staff and resource allocation
- Ensuring Heath and Safety on site
- Managing Sub-Agents, General Foreman,
- Oversee supervision of Engineers, and Gangers
- Regular project communications and updates
Site Agent Requirements:
- Civil Engineering/ Building Qualification
- Experience in similar position
- Proven experience working on major projects, Water, Highways, Aviation
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- National Water Hygiene Card
- Strong leadership skills
- Good communication skills
The Site Agent Package:
- £45,000- £55,000 DOE
- Company Car/ Car Allowance
- Health Care
- Career progression and development
If you feel you are the right person for this role, please apply below or call Sam Pattani Candidate Manager 07384 119 805.