Permanent Site Agent - Civil Engineering North West
My client, a North West based Civil Engineering Contractor r are currently looking to recruit a Site Agent from an Engineering background to join their growing team, following the successful award of contracts within Highways & Utilities/Water.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a well established organisation with great contacts across the industry, with big ambitions and a growing order book.
General package values £1m to £10m
- Reporting to a visiting Contracts Manager
- Site inductions & toolbox talks
- Writing & updating daily records & RAMS
- Liaise with client and any consultants engaged in the project
- Managing health & safety on site
- Ordering plant & materials for site
- Supervise and monitor the progress and quality of work produced by site labour force and sub-contractors
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Introduce improvements and innovation where possible.
- May be required to set out on occasion (this will not be a regular occurrence)
- 3 years+ relevant experience
- Commercially aware
- Ideally from an Engineering background, still able to set out on site
- Formal qualification preferred - e.g. HND in construction related discipline ideal
- First Aid
- CSCS Card