Are you a Quantity Surveyor looking to move into a Senior Role?
Do you have experience working on Civil Engineering or Water/ Utility projects?
Our client is a multi-award-winning Civil Infrastructure, Engineering and Building company with a fantastic inclusive culture who have been awarded a Major Water Utilities Infrastructure contract. We are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor ideally with experience in working on Civil Infrastructure or Water/ Utility projects.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor Role
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring the successful financial completion of projects, reducing the financial risk exposure, whilst adhering to the commercial procedures.
- Dealing with Subcontractor orders and general paperwork
- Build and maintain relationships with the clients
- Ensure Project Forecasting is accurately reported monthly
- Ensuring accurate end of month reporting
- Reviewing and Managing Risks and Opportunities
- Pricing of change orders
- Dealing with client queries
Requirements for the Senior Quantity Surveyor Role
- Experience with working with Water/Utility/Highways desirable
- A comprehensive understanding of construction industry.
- Good knowledge of NEC and JCT forms of contract.
- Proficient in reading drawings, specifications and knowledge of construction process.
- Ability to negotiate with clients/sub contractors.
- Ability to draft sub contracts and design appointments.
- Knowledge of CIS.
- Experience of undertaking risk assessments and valuation of them in conjunction with other project team members.
- Ability to produce accurate monthly cost and value reports and out turn financial forecasts.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Awareness of dispute procedures.
- Experience of value engineering
The Senior Quantity Surveyor Package on Offer
- £55,000 to £70,000 D.O.E
- Car Allowance
- Life Assurance
- Career Development
- Long Term Prospects
If you have skills required and wish to apply for this role, please contact Sam Pattani Candidate Manager at Unite People Ltd 07384 119 805 or apply using the link below.