My client has a requirement for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on a framework in Warwickshire. Suitable candidate will be a degree qualified in a relevant degree (Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management). Individuals will have worked as a Quantity Surveyor on similar projects.
This client work within the following sectors
- Office based role
- Managing 2-3 QSs
- NEC3 Option A, B, D and E
- Schemes £500k - £2m
- Negotiate and place subcontract orders on a competitive tender basis
- Maintain effective communications with contracts managers, project management and other associated disciplines.
- Provide commercial input to contacts with client's representatives.
- Assist in drafting and promote usage of commercial procedures.
- Provide input to risk profiling and management on projects.
- Ensure the production of monthly cost and value reports, quarterly forecasts and cash-flow information and present them to senior management.
- Final accounts
- Cost planning experience required
- regulations and industry standards
- Monitor, reconcile and recharge any costs