Senior Quantity Surveyor - Highways - North West - Permanent - £50-£60k + Package (Neg)
Our client is a Tier 1 Civil Engineering contractor based in the North West who are currently recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a well-established team working on capital projects over the value of £50m.
- Undertake all commercial functions required
- Ensure both processes and compliance are effectively followed and delivered
- Ensure all commercial and administrative systems and procedures are utilised
- Budget and cost control procedures to be followed
- Finalising procurement, change in variations & financial reporting
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Hold relevant qualifications (BSc Civil Engineering / BSc Quantity Surveying)
- Experience working on major Civil Engineering projects
- Highways experience would be highly advantageous
- Extensive experience of NEC forms of contract
- Able to work on own initiative within a strong commercial team
- Excellent communicator
- CSCS card
If you feel you have the necessary skills & experience to undertake the role, then please forward me your CV via the link below, for a quick response.