Are you a Senior Project Manager looking for a new challenge? Or a Project Manager looking for a step up?
My client are looking to employ a Senior Project Manager for an upcoming scheme in London. Consisting of heavy civils, earthworks, embankments, RC works, new build bridges and infrastructure for a new development.
They are looking for someone who has experience managing a project from early stages (ECI) through to completion. You will need experience managing and liaising with private developers, Tfl and LUL.
- Senior Project Manager - Civil Engineering Background
- Successfully delivering projects up to £40m safely within time, and to budget working on Civil Engineering / Infrastructure schemes
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite; incl Excel, Word, Outlook and Project.
- Control of costs, time and quality in line with targets
- Value Engineering
- ECI Works
- Client Liaison
- Accurately interpreting programmes, drawings and technical specifications and then relaying the information to project teams
- Successful management of Supply Chain and project team
- Allocate resource efficiently - work to the site teams and individuals strengths respectively
- Understand how to motivate the workforce
- Relationship / Rapport building with the client and internal teams to ensure delivery and satisfaction on site
- Accurate reporting of information
- Align the workforce towards the shared vision and goal ultimately working towards the satisfaction of the client
- BEng or equivalent in Construction related subject
- Valid CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid
If this sounds like the right role for you then get in contact now.