Are you looking for a new Senior Project Manager role in London?
Our client is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join them, due to continued growth, to support a number of projects in London and surrounding areas.
Their ideal candidate will have experience in planning, directing, managing and providing oversight on key projects. Experience with Data Centre planning and construction as well as general major project experience would be very much ideal.
Senior Project Manager duties:
· Agreeing timescales, costs and resources needed to deliver the project
· Negotiating with contractors and suppliers for materials and services
· Reporting regularly on progress to the client and internally
· Maintaining effective communication with stakeholders
· Resolving any issues/ delays which may occur
· Communicating with clients, contractors, colleagues and suppliers on the progress of a project
Senior Project Manager ideal experience:
· Degree qualified in a relevant subject
· NEC3 Contract Standards
· IOSH or equivalent 4 day Managing Safely Course
· Proven technical and project management skills
· Knowledge of the requirements and implementation of CDM regulations
· Detailed knowledge of Safety, Quality and Environmental issues relevant to the project environment
· £75,000 - £85,000 DOE
· Discretionary bonus scheme
· 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing with length of service
· Paid charity day
If you think this could be the new Senior Project Manager role for you, please contact Samantha Sebo on 07825 813432 or apply below.