Senior Planner - Highways - Permanent - £55k to £65k
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Planner for a Tier 1 Civil Engineering contractor who have recently won a number of large Highways schemes within the North West.
The successful candidate will ideally come from a technical / Site Engineering background, have experience in a main contracting environment and be able to develop, design and construct programmes in P6 format.
- Prepare and produce programmes and reports
- Keep up-to-date with commercial activities that will have an affect on the programme
- Update progress and production of variance reports as required
- Incorporation of design, procurement and pre-construction activities into a fully integrated programme
- Review sub-contractor programmes
- Effective working with planning team to develop an integrated construction programme
- Working collaboratively with all involved parties
- Hold a qualification in Civil Engineering - HND / HNC / Degree
- Proficient in use of Primavera P6
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent monitoring and reporting skills
- Able to adapt to a changing environment
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more, please apply via the link below for a quick response.