Position: Senior Engineer
Sector: Civil Engineering
Rate: £300-350 per day DOE
Duration: 12 months
A fantastic contract job-opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Engineer.
The employer is an award-winning UK-based Civil Engineering contractor, with a very strong reputation in civils, highways and build sectors. They are looking for an experienced candidate to work on a high profile scheme in London, with potentially 10 years of work ahead of them.
As Senior Engineer, you will report to the Sub Agent / Site Agent. This role will suit someone with good man-management skills and the ability to bring the best out of the workforce. Good organisational skills are a must, as are good communication skills.
· Management of on site workforce
· Liaising with client and subcontractors
· Managing permits to work
· Checking RA/MS
· Plant & material allocations
· Checking drawings & plans
· Attend client meetings
Training / Qualifications:
· Must have: SMSTS/CSCS/First Aid
· Should Have: Experience working on civils projects
· Could Have: College or higher education in a construction related subject
· Civil Engineering
In return, we're offering a highly competitive rate of pay and an excellent working environment. The contract will continue until 2021.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply via the link below for a quick response.