Senior Engineer / Sub Agent - North West- Water /Civil Engineering: £40 - £50k + Car & Package
Location = Various projects across the North West Cheshire/Manchester/Lancashire/South Cumbria
I am currently recruiting a Senior Engineer / Sub Agent for a Tier 1 Civil Engineering contractor based in the North West.
My Client have secured work on the United Utilities Water Framework in the North West and are subsequently looking to add to their Operations Teams
The successful candidate will have experience working for a Civil Engineering contractor and ideally have experience within Water & Utilities.
The ideal candidate would have worked for a main contractor and come from a technical/Setting out Engineers background.
You will act as an interface between the On Site Engineers and Site Agents.
Previous experience working within the Water sector is essential.
* Carrying out supervisory duties whilst providing technical support to all production and associated functions within a site team
* Proactively liaising with both the on-site delivery team as well as the senior management team
* Working to ensure that the project meets all deadlines/quality standards as expected by the client
* Assist Commercial Team in all aspects of management of the Section Sub-Contractor's account.
* Contributing to the planning, co-ordination and progress reviews of the construction programme
* Management of subcontractors as well as ensuring that they have all necessary resources and information to deliver their programme
* QA where required * Complete daily diaries, briefings and safety documentation Qualifications:
* HND/Degree Qualified as a minimum
* 10+ years experience in major Civil Engineering projects (i.e. Water/Highways/Infrastructure)
* CSCS Card
* Main Contractor background
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more, please apply via the link below for a quick response.