My client, one of the UK's leading Civil Engineering & Building Principle Contractor is currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic committed Senior Engineer to join its Major Projects (civils) division.
This vacancy has come about due to an increase in workload and expansion as a within the Major Project team with a pipeline of work for the next 10 years and growing.
Successful candidates will benefit from working on a range of civil projects valued £20M - £300.
- Management of site engineers
- Quality Assurance
- Checking accuracy of engineering work
- Interpretation of technical drawings
- Checking RA/MS, ITP's, Schedules
- Feasibility checks
- 5 years+ experience and willing to travel UK wide
- Formal qualification preferred - e.g. HND in construction related discipline ideal
- Experience working on Civil Infrastructure projects i.e. Highways, Local Authority roads, 278 packages etc.
- Prior experience using AutoCAD is essential
- Committed, Enthusiastic, Strong work ethic, Independent thinker
- CSCS Card.