My client, one of the UK's leading privately owned Civil Engineering & water contractor is currently looking to recruit a Rehabilitation Manager to join its Civil Engineering division.
This vacancy has come about due to an increase in workload and expansion as a business unit.
Successful candidates will benefit from working within the Rehabilitation / Reinstatement pipeline schemes
- Delivering rehabilitation projects undertaking structural, non-structural linings, open cut, slip lining and pipe bursting methods of construction.
- Responsible for overseeing and managing all activities within this programme of works along with staff to ensure that Health & Safety, design, procurement, financial control, site delivery and Customer Experience are managed to the highest standards in all areas of project delivery.
- Engagement with supply chain and ensuring all works are carried out to the highest standards.
- Delivering excellent customer experience meeting the challenges of CMEX & DMEX along with achieving Service Level Agreements.
- Ensure daily Where-abouts, Been-abouts are accurate and re-laid to the delivery teams
- 7 years+ experience
- Formal qualification preferred - e.g. HND in construction related discipline ideal
- Experience working on reactive pipeline projects
- Prior experience managing a large geographic area
- Committed, Enthusiastic, Strong work ethic, Independent thinker
- CSCS Card.
- Salary will be highly competitive & dependent upon experience
- Highly competitive Car Allowance
- Fuel card
- Excellent Benefits package
If interested please call 07881 372 332 or email