Quantity Surveyor - Highways/Utilities - North West - Permanent - Competitive Salary
Our client is a large national contractor who are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join a well-established team operating on large Highways and Utility frameworks.
- Undertake all commercial functions required
- Ensure both processes and compliance are effectively followed and delivered
- Ensure all commercial and administrative systems and procedures are utilised
- Budget and cost control procedures to be followed
- Finalising procurement, change in variations & financial reporting
- Review change control documents and make sure it is communicated with project team
- Management of busy workloads on multiple projects
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Hold relevant qualifications (BSc Civil Engineering / BSc Quantity Surveying)
- Experience within Utilities would be advantageous
- Able to work on own initiative and within a team
- Excellent communicator
- Attention to detail
If you feel you have the necessary skills & experience to undertake the role, then please forward me your CV via the link below, for a quick response.