Quantity Surveyor - Infrastructure/Highways - North West - Permanent - £36-£48k + Package (Neg)
I am currently looking for an enthusiastic Quantity Surveyor for a tier 1 Civil Engineering contractor.
As the contractor continues to grow and develop, they are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join the team who will be responsible for day to day QS duties on major Infrastructure/Highways schemes.
- Review ongoing design processes to ensure budgets are adhered to
- Produce quantities and schedules for procurement of sub-contract packages
- Prepare and issue sub-contract documentation
- Re-measure sub-contract works/valuation
- Review and process sub-contract payments
- Prepare monthly financial reports
- Liaise with Site teams / Designers / Sub-contractors
- Negotiate variations with Clients
- Keep all records and documentation in line with company policies
Key skills & Qualifications:
- Hold relevant qualifications (BSc Civil Engineering / BSc Quantity Surveying)
- Previous experience in either building or civil engineering schemes
- Able to work on own initiative within a strong commercial team
- Willing to be a team player to achieve company objectives
- Excellent communicator
If you feel you have the necessary skills & experience to undertake the role, then please forward me your CV via the link below, for a quick response.