Quantity Surveyor - Infrastructure - Freelance - West Yorkshire - £300+ per shift - 18 months
Our client, a tier 1 Civil Engineering contractor is currently looking to recruit a Freelance Quantity Surveyor for a major Infrastructure project in West Yorkshire.
- Undertake all commercial functions required
- Ensure both processes and compliance are effectively followed and delivered
- Ensure all commercial and administrative systems and procedures are utilised
- Budget and cost control procedures to be followed
- Finalising procurement, change in variations & financial reporting
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Hold relevant qualifications (BSc Civil Engineering / BSc Quantity Surveying)
- Experience working on major Civil Engineering projects
- Highways experience would be highly advantageous
- Extensive experience of NEC forms of contract
- Able to work on own initiative within a strong commercial team
- Excellent communicator
- CSCS card
If you feel you have the necessary skills & experience to undertake the role, then please forward me your CV via the link below, for a quick response.