Our client is a National Civil Engineering contractor who undertake large infrastructure projects. They are currently looking to add an experienced and ambitious Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team on a large infrastructure scheme.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of Subcontractor accounts
- Establish a good working relationship with the client's team and secure income and value
- Set up necessary systems with defined roles and responsibilities to efficiently file and retrieve information
- Understand, manage, forecast and communicate project costs
- Prepare monthly CVR and forecast reports.
- Provide explanation for changes in forecast
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Hold relevant qualifications (BSc Civil Engineering / BSc Quantity Surveying)
- Competent in core skills - measurements, costs, recognising change, budgeting, forecasting and reconciliations
- Experience of dealing with both Public & Private clients
- Experience working on major Civil Engineering projects
- Experience of NEC forms of contract
- Able to work on own initiative within a strong commercial team
- Excellent communicator
If you feel you have the necessary skills & experience to undertake the role, then please forward me your CV via the link below, for a quick response.