Position: Public Liaison Officer
Sector: Civil Engineering / Infrastructure
Location: Birmingham City Centre
Rate of Pay: Negotiable DOE
Duration: 18 Months
Public Liaison Officer:
An excellent contract job-opportunity has arisen for an experienced Public Liaison Officer, to undertake this role on a major capital infrastructure project in Birmingham city centre.
The employer is a Top-10 award winning Main Contractor, with an excellent reputation. They specialise in the delivery of civil engineering and rail projects for blue chip organisations and the government.
As Public Liaison officer you will be responsible for managing communications with both external and internal stake holders ensuring that key information in relation to the project is communicated in an efficient and timely manner to minimise any possibility of friction with external stakeholders who are effected by the project.
Relevant experience undertaking a similar role would be advantageous.
- Essential : must live within easily commutable distance from Birmingham city centre
- Essential : must be college or degree educated
- Essential : must have excellent IT literacy
- Essential : must have excellent written and verbal commination skills
- Preferable : experience undertaking a similar role.
- Preferable : worked on a construction project/ in a construction environment
- Preferable : has worked for a top 10 main contractor previously
- Preferable : can give examples of where you have effectively managed stakeholders expectations in the past
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply via the link below for a quick response.
Bevan Norris - Recruitment consultant , Unite People Ltd