Unite People Ltd have partnered with one of the U.K.'s leading Civil Engineering Contractors on a flagship scheme in the West Yorkshire.
We are looking to speak with Community / Public Liaison Officers who have experience working with Leeds City Council and are seeking their next challenge.
Role Overview: Overall responsibility for managing and delivering internal and external communications to all major stakeholders involved with the scheme whilst developing / managing relevant channels of communication ensuring brand guidelines are being met. The appropriate person will have an established track record within the role and evidence liaising with corporate communications teams for the project and the client as well as identifying PR opportunities/milestones, manage media enquiries and requests.
Other key duties will include:
- Management of processes & procedures in line with companies KPI's
- Internal Communications
- Employee Engagement
- Community Investment Programme
- Media protocol
- Crisis communications procedures
- Develop work site communications plans
- Liaise with all key stakeholders including; the client, local authorities, sub-contractors, the general public and third party bodies.
- Represent the brand during any external communications needs.
- Manage the production of high quality communications materials including the preparation and issue of project newsletters, team briefings, presentations, award submissions and project information sheets
- Work with the project and client team to ensure branding is in line with company expectations
- Manage all work site and employee engagement/team building events
- Manage all project wide photography and video requirements.
- Support the delivery of the Legacy and community investment programmes with any communications needs including collating case studies and success stories.
- Support volunteering, school engagement, and STEM activities with any communications needs including collating case studies and success stories.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience in working in communications role or having studied communications related subject essential, advance if worked in construction environment.
- Natural ability to communicate and maintain good working relationships.
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Good time management and self-motivation skills.
Please apply if you feel your experience fits the outlined requirements.